From start to finish, there are several factors to consider when thinking of your dream home theatre:
1. Your Space. The first thing to consider when building your dream home theatre is the space which you will be remodeling. Man Cave has built stunning home theatres in the most traditional and the most challenging of spaces. Our team is dedicated in making sure you get the most amazing theatre given the space provided. Our expert staff provides creative and innovative solutions for any room in your home.
2. Your television. When setting up your home theatre, invest in a television that presents the best clarity of image, high resolution, strong sound and a BIG picture. While plasmas and LCD screens are a great start, newer LED flat screen televisions offer you a clear picture unlike any other screen. Another option for your custom home theatre is a high quality projector and screen. Rather than a television, combine a quality, large screen with a top-rate projector -- or just project onto your clean lounge room wall. Projectors are not only for the rich, with most electronics and home entertainment stores now stocking a range of options to suit your room size, requirements and budgets. Man Cave's outstanding partnerships with audio visual retailers all over the DFW area will give you access to the ideal television or projector for your home theatre project.
3. Your media player. A good quality DVD player is a great start, but these days you can do better. Blue ray players combined with a good television offer even better than cinema quality picture, and clarity of sound. Movies are increasingly being made available on Blue ray disc, so do it right the first time and get the best media player available.
4. Audio. Combine your fantastic picture with cinema-like sound by using a surround sound system. There are a variety of speaker and systems available and choosing the best system for your home theatre will be crucial to the overall experience in your home theatre.
5. The one and only piece of equipment your cinema is now missing is a suitable cinema recliner. Our team will introduce you to some of the most fantastic home theatre seating systems available. Whether you’re looking for something simple and comfy or completely custom chairs with stainless steels cup holders and personalized settings, we'll find the ideal seating for you.
Once you've chosen all of the above you will need to consider whether or not you want to use risers in your media room to enhance you theater experience. Leveled seating has many advantages and depending on your space. Your Man Cave designer will make sure you know all of your options when it comes to theater seating. Our ultimate goal is to make your dreams come true!
Contact a Man Cave Designer today to discuss your custom home theater.
You can also tweet us your home theatre questions @MANCAVEDFW